Initial Company Setup (for company admins)
This article is intended for company admins -- the first internal user(s) for a company who will setup and manage the Supplios platform for their company.
Are you an internal user who has been invited to join the platform? We have a separate 'Getting Started' article for you: Getting Started as an Internal User
Or are you a supplier who has been invited to join the platform? We have a separate section dedicated to helping you: Supplier Help Area
Initial Company Setup Checklist
This is a simple checklist of things to do when setting up your company on the Supplios platform.
1) Configure the Supplier Portal Settings.
2) Add some initial Sourcing Categories and Item Categories (optional).
3) Invite other Internal Users.
4) Create your first Sourcing Event (RFQ, RFP, RFI, Tender, etc.)
5) Add some Vendors and Contacts.